The most wonderful time of the year
Mince pies and mulled wine by the fire, crunchy countryside walks, twinkling lights, clinking glasses and festive feasts; the season to be jolly is here at The Tichborne Arms and we love it! We'll have a roaring fire and a warm welcome at the ready
Our full service will be available for breakfast and lunch right up to 5.30pm and tables can be booked. From 5.30pm we're firing up the barbies to serve our signature footlong hotdogs through til 9pm. No bookings will be available from 5.30pm, all tables throughout the pub and gardens will be available first-come-first-served.
Our wonderful friend Imogen has confirmed that she will indeed grace us on the piano for our legendary Christmas Eve Singalong from 5.30pm. Songbooks provided, let's get merry!
Open for festive drinks from midday til 2pm, when the pub will close. Our kitchen will be closed for the day.
Full service, with bookings available from 9am to 6.15pm
Give the gift of a little Tichborne Arms hospitality with our gift vouchers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• No Christmas menu bookings available on Sundays
• A minimum of 4 people per booking for our sit down Set Menu
• A minimum of 20 people per booking for our Party Menu
• All Festive menu bookings require a £10 per person deposit (including kids) at the time of booking.
• Tables of 8 or above require a £10 per person deposit (including kids) at the time of booking.
• All deposits will be deducted from your final bill on the day.
• Any deposit paid is only refundable when a cancellation is made 72 hours in advance of your booking.
• Pre-Orders must be placed 72 hours in advance of your booking.
• An optional 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill which will be shared equally between all our team working on the day.
• Please be aware the allergen information for our dishes may change between the date of booking and the date of your visit.
• We would advise all of our guests contact a member of the team on the date of their visit to confirm the allergen information of their selected meals.
• All of our dishes are prepared in a multi-kitchen environment therefore we cannot guarantee that any food item is completely free from traces of allergens.
• We take care to preserve the integrity of our vegetarian & vegan products, however we must advise that these are also handled in our multi kitchen environment.
• Fish, poultry and shellfish dishes may contain bones and/or shell. All stated weights are approximate before cooking. Some dishes may contain alcohol which may not be listed on the menu.